25.02.2018｜Sunday｜14:00 - 16:00
"(le) Split known as Hanumanasana & Conscious Breathing"
1 spot available
20 rue Dussoubs, 75002 Paris
Big Apple Yoga France
This seminar goes well in hand with the one I'm conducting on the 11th March 2018｜"(le) Backbend known as Urdhva Dhanurasana"."(le) Backbend known as Urdhva Dhanurasana"
This seminar is intended for those people, who are not new to the physical practice & are willing to take a "leap of faith" in exploring the split known as Hanumanasana in a cozy, fun, chilled and safe way. We will look at it from different perspectives:
- Functional anatomy & physiology
- Contraindications & therapeutic benefits
- Conscious breathing to ensure the safe exploration of this powerful asana
- Safe Incorporation of pose into your practice (we will look at a couple of possible transitions)
- Ayurvedic aspect around this beautiful asana (bodily & character traits will be addressed briefly)
This seminar will be conducted in Frenglish. Let's not forget that la pratique de yoga est la langue mondiale, donc tout va bien. Important: if you are currently dealing with a hamstring injury and you would like to participate, please contact me before at email@example.com.
Tariff for this atelier is 40 euros. If you would like to attend, please press the button below.