11.03.2018｜Sunday｜14:00 - 16:00
"(le) Backbend known as Urdhva Dhanurasana"
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Few spaces are available
13 rue du Vieux Colombier, 75006 Paris
How well do we know the well known "Bridge"? This seminar is intended for a (small) group of people, who are not new to the physical practice and are genuinely interested in learning more about Urdhva Dhanurasana aka Bridge rather than focusing merely on the visual representation of this pose. If you are willing to explore this beautiful asana (pose) together with me in a cozy, fun and chilled way, please register for the atelier (seminar) by pressing the button at the bottom of the text. We will be exploring the pose from the following angles:
- Terminology 'around' the pose
- Functional anatomy & physiology of this beautiful pose
- Contraindications & therapeutic benefits
- How can I incorporate this pose into my practice in a safe for me way (we will look at a couple of possible transitions)?
- Ayurvedic aspect around this refreshing asana (bodily & character traits)
The seminar will be conducted in Frenglish. En plus, la pratique de yoga est la langue mondiale, donc tout va bien. Tariff for this atelier is 40 euros. If you would like to attend, please press the button below.